Re: Tickets going on Sale

  • stone cold
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2003
      I just went online to get tix too,and to no avail. Is there anyway we
      can get tix w/o paying those high prices from all those after market
      scalpers? Please post some ways . Iam been on the waiting list for
      season tix for a couple years. Congrats to all who got their tix!

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Karen Cardoza" <bruschifan1@c...>
      wrote:
      > Glad you got tickets! I tried to get some online and
      simultaneously on the phone but had no luck. At 10:01, there weren't
      two tickets left for the Cowboys game (any price) and by 10:03, the
      Bills were gone too. I just tried all of the the others and by
      10:08, they were all gone. (I didn't try for singles, so there may
      have been some of them left but I'm not sure.) Didn't get through on
      the phones at all... busy, busy, busy.

      > I have season tix but always try to get extras so I can bring my
      son.

      Ticketmaster
      > store and they make you take a ticket and draw numbers instead of
      first come
      > first serve. Worked out for me because I got first dibs. I
      ended up with
      > 11th row Titans tickets so I'm happy! Really Looking forward to
      the
      > upcoming season because I am football starved!
      >
      > Buh Buh KEn

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      email to:

      Service.
    • Randy Pierce
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 9, 2003
        The only way I know to avoid paying scalper prices is a bit tricky
        but quite fun. Simply come and tailgate with us on gameday - on the
        day of the game the Patriots release some tickets (where some is an
        amount which varies) due to player returns (usually the opposing
        team). They do this at a set time which formerly was 10:00 in the
        morning. Now the trouble is of course - what to do if you don't get
        them as a line does form and they are generally dispersed quickly.
        The answer is of course many tiered. Some folks find tickets in the
        lots at gameday - in fact I know most folks find them at cost out
        there. You could always watch it on our tailgate TV (which makes
        MOST trips so check with me first) and await our celebratory return
        for more grillin' and tailgatin'.

        There's the best I can do for ya off the top of my head.

        Go Pats! Full Tilt Full Time!!