Re: [patriotzip] Tickets going on Sale

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2003
      Glad you got tickets!  I tried to get some online and simultaneously on the phone but had no luck.  At 10:01, there weren't two tickets left for the Cowboys game (any price) and by 10:03, the Bills were gone too.  I just tried all of the the others and by 10:08, they were all  gone.  (I didn't try for singles, so there may have been some of them left but I'm not sure.)  Didn't get through on the phones at all... busy, busy, busy.

      I have season tix but always try to get extras so I can bring my son.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2003
        I just went online to get tix too,and to no avail. Is there anyway we
        can get tix w/o paying those high prices from all those after market
        scalpers? Please post some ways . Iam been on the waiting list for
        season tix for a couple years. Congrats to all who got their tix!

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Karen Cardoza" <bruschifan1@c...>
        wrote:
        > Glad you got tickets! I tried to get some online and
        simultaneously on the phone but had no luck. At 10:01, there weren't
        two tickets left for the Cowboys game (any price) and by 10:03, the
        Bills were gone too. I just tried all of the the others and by
        10:08, they were all gone. (I didn't try for singles, so there may
        have been some of them left but I'm not sure.) Didn't get through on
        the phones at all... busy, busy, busy.

        > I have season tix but always try to get extras so I can bring my
        son.

        Service.
      • Randy Pierce
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 9, 2003
          The only way I know to avoid paying scalper prices is a bit tricky
          but quite fun. Simply come and tailgate with us on gameday - on the
          day of the game the Patriots release some tickets (where some is an
          amount which varies) due to player returns (usually the opposing
          team). They do this at a set time which formerly was 10:00 in the
          morning. Now the trouble is of course - what to do if you don't get
          them as a line does form and they are generally dispersed quickly.
          The answer is of course many tiered. Some folks find tickets in the
          lots at gameday - in fact I know most folks find them at cost out
          there. You could always watch it on our tailgate TV (which makes
          MOST trips so check with me first) and await our celebratory return
          for more grillin' and tailgatin'.

          There's the best I can do for ya off the top of my head.

          Go Pats! Full Tilt Full Time!!