Re: Have to love that "team" first attitude!

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2003
      I have not read the articles yet but I wonder if Antoine's comments
      may have been justification for his past 'failings.' More of a "That
      hasn't been my strong suit" rather than an "I have no interest or
      intent in conditioning?" Possible?

      Either way, A. Smith isn't the guy I believe in any longer. He had a
      burst of speed in 2001 which he showcased on multiple occasions and
      for which he deserved considerable credit. Last year it wasn't
      there. Several key moments clinched his problem to me such as Henry
      Ford (300 pound DT) running him down from behind. His OL outrunning
      him on a sweep... Unless there was an injury which is now gone, I
      think Womack is going to beat him out in camp.

      Wolfie posts on this list occasionally and he had a talk with Kevin
      Faulk recently in which Faulk was raving about Womack. For another
      RB to rave about him - there MUST be some impressive things taking
      place. Otherwise I'd have expected Faulk to rave about himself - or
      all of them.