Tickets going on Sale

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2003
      Tickets go on sale Saturday... Here's the info.
      Individual game tickets to go on sale via Ticketmaster
      4 Jun 03 / by New England Patriots
      HOT LINKS
      For the ninth consecutive year, the Patriots have capped season ticket sales to assure non-season ticket holders an opportunity to purchase tickets to individual games. A limited number of tickets will go on sale on Saturday, June 7 at 10:00 a.m. and will be sold exclusively through Ticketmaster.

      If recent years are any indication, the tickets are expected to sellout by early afternoon, assuring a tenth consecutive season of complete sellouts. When the Patriots host the Buffalo Bills on Dec. 27, 2003, it will be the Patriots' 102nd consecutive home sellout, a streak that includes preseason, regular season and postseason games.

      All ticket orders will be processed through Ticketmaster beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday. While tickets are very limited, Ticketmaster offers three outlets to purchase tickets; in person at any Ticketmaster retailer, on-line at www.ticketmaster.com or by calling them at 617-931-2222.

      The information on purchasing individual game tickets is listed below:

      Sale Date:
      Saturday, June 7

      Time:
      10:00 a.m.

      Where:
      All ticket orders will be processed by Ticketmaster. Visit any Ticketmaster outlet, order on-line or call Ticketmaster at 617-931-2222. Tickets will NOT be sold at the Gillette Stadium Ticket Office. For wheelchair accessible seating, please call 508-384-9191.

      Prices:
      A limited number of tickets will be available in each price category, $99, $75, $65 and $49

      Limits:
      To extend the opportunity to fans throughout the region, the Patriots have once again set limits to the number of tickets fans can buy. Those limits have been set at eight regular season tickets per person, with no more than four tickets to any one game. Exceptions will be made for preseason games only.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Just can't get enough Bruschi?
      Visit www.patriotworld.com and
      check out TotallyTedy!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • Buh Buh KEn
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2003
        Holy crap, my first exhilirating experience with buying Patriots tickets! I
        can't believe some of the rules Ticketmaster has. I went to a Ticketmaster
        store and they make you take a ticket and draw numbers instead of first come
        first serve. Worked out for me because I got first dibs. I ended up with
        11th row Titans tickets so I'm happy! Really Looking forward to the
        upcoming season because I am football starved!

        Buh Buh KEn

      • Karen Cardoza
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2003
          Glad you got tickets!  I tried to get some online and simultaneously on the phone but had no luck.  At 10:01, there weren't two tickets left for the Cowboys game (any price) and by 10:03, the Bills were gone too.  I just tried all of the the others and by 10:08, they were all  gone.  (I didn't try for singles, so there may have been some of them left but I'm not sure.)  Didn't get through on the phones at all... busy, busy, busy.

          I have season tix but always try to get extras so I can bring my son.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 2003
            I just went online to get tix too,and to no avail. Is there anyway we
            can get tix w/o paying those high prices from all those after market
            scalpers? Please post some ways . Iam been on the waiting list for
            season tix for a couple years. Congrats to all who got their tix!

            --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Karen Cardoza" <bruschifan1@c...>
            wrote:
            > Glad you got tickets! I tried to get some online and
            simultaneously on the phone but had no luck. At 10:01, there weren't
            two tickets left for the Cowboys game (any price) and by 10:03, the
            Bills were gone too. I just tried all of the the others and by
            10:08, they were all gone. (I didn't try for singles, so there may
            have been some of them left but I'm not sure.) Didn't get through on
            the phones at all... busy, busy, busy.

            > I have season tix but always try to get extras so I can bring my
            son.

            Service.
          • Randy Pierce
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 9, 2003
              The only way I know to avoid paying scalper prices is a bit tricky
              but quite fun. Simply come and tailgate with us on gameday - on the
              day of the game the Patriots release some tickets (where some is an
              amount which varies) due to player returns (usually the opposing
              team). They do this at a set time which formerly was 10:00 in the
              morning. Now the trouble is of course - what to do if you don't get
              them as a line does form and they are generally dispersed quickly.
              The answer is of course many tiered. Some folks find tickets in the
              lots at gameday - in fact I know most folks find them at cost out
              there. You could always watch it on our tailgate TV (which makes
              MOST trips so check with me first) and await our celebratory return
              for more grillin' and tailgatin'.

              There's the best I can do for ya off the top of my head.

              Go Pats! Full Tilt Full Time!!