Re: Jamal Anderson Update?

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4 12:06 PM
      I think BB and crew have the onus on Jamal to get in shape and come
      back to them. He was not in shape when they last discussed his
      potential. I have no official words mind you but if and when he gets
      in shape I think we'll have an interest to talk with him and I think
      he'd still like to be here.

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Hunter" <dhunter3@s...>