Jamal Anderson Update?

  • Dave Hunter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
      Hi there!

      Has anyone heard any news regarding Jamal Anderson and if he plans
      on trying out for the Patriots again this year? I've heard rumors
      he's been working out and getting in great shape...but for what
      reason I haven't a clue.
      Thanks and be well,
      Dave
    • Randy Pierce
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
        I think BB and crew have the onus on Jamal to get in shape and come
        back to them. He was not in shape when they last discussed his
        potential. I have no official words mind you but if and when he gets
        in shape I think we'll have an interest to talk with him and I think
        he'd still like to be here.

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Hunter" <dhunter3@s...>