Re: Digest Number 437

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 6 , May 27 6:16 PM
      Fortunately for me I'm a tyrant and happy to reject this off hand. :)

      The last thing I intend or desire is to be any form of censorship.
      If and when a problem persists after I've made an attempt to resolve
      then I'd take whatever action I thought is necessary.

      Lisa has it right: Go Pats!

      Anyone have the dates for training camp? I want to get down there
      for a week of vacation when that occurs.

      Zip

      Message 2 of 6 , May 28 5:15 AM
        In a message dated 5/27/2003 9:18:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, patriotzip@... writes:

        Anyone have the dates for training camp?  I want to get down there
        for a week of vacation when that occurs.

        Zip

        I'm interested too.  Camp is one of my fav parts of the season.  I get my hopes up about obscure fringe players.  It's fun to listen to Weis rank on the RBs and stuff.  Camp starts a bit later this year after mid-July.  I'm gonna miss Smithfield.

        -p (no dogs allowed at the new training facilities)
      • Buh Buh KEn
        Message 3 of 6 , May 29 3:51 PM
          Ok, bear with me a little on this question cuz I'm slow. Do they allow the
          public into their training camps on certain days or is it all private? I'd
          love to make a trip down to watch a few practices.

          Buh Buh KEn

          Message 4 of 6 , May 29 8:17 PM
            This is the first year they do training camp entirely at Gilette
            insteady of Smithfield, Rhode Island (Bryant College). As such some
            of the rules may change but generally it is completely open to the
            public. My base web page has some details but we are still awaiting
            the specifics. They are doing morning and evening sessions most of
            the time this year.

            Many of us go whenever possible and Karen did a great job with camp
            reviews last season. HOpefully she'll be up to some of her old
            tricks.

            Zip

            --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Buh Buh KEn" <phish8684@h...>

          • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , May 30 5:38 AM
              In a message dated 5/29/2003 6:52:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, phish8684@... writes:

              Ok, bear with me a little on this question cuz I'm slow.  Do they allow the
              public into their training camps on certain days or is it all private?  I'd
              love to make a trip down to watch a few practices.

              Buh Buh KEn

              In the past they've been quite open
              Should be the same this year

              -p