Re: [patriotzip] Digest Number 437

  • BB
    Message 1 of 6 , May 27 2:08 PM
      From: <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com>
      > Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:19:57 -0000
      > From: "Randy Pierce" <patriotzip@...>
      > Subject: Official Post: No Off-Topic posts without advanced permission
      >
      > Hello,
      >
      > This board is intended for "ALL MANNER" of discussion on matters
      > which are New England Patriot in detail. I completely encourage the
      > full range which includes low Patriot content such as signings or a
      > tidbit about a former Patriot. I do NOT wish to have any discussions
      > which have no relation to the team or league (as it impacts the team).

      I make a motion that the person responsible for
      the initial "Annika" post be banned from this, and
      all, Patriot lists.

      -bill (a turnabout in fair play)
    • Randy Pierce
      Message 2 of 6 , May 27 6:16 PM
        Fortunately for me I'm a tyrant and happy to reject this off hand. :)

        The last thing I intend or desire is to be any form of censorship.
        If and when a problem persists after I've made an attempt to resolve
        then I'd take whatever action I thought is necessary.

        Lisa has it right: Go Pats!

        Anyone have the dates for training camp? I want to get down there
        for a week of vacation when that occurs.

        Zip

      • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 28 5:15 AM
          In a message dated 5/27/2003 9:18:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, patriotzip@... writes:

          Anyone have the dates for training camp?  I want to get down there
          for a week of vacation when that occurs.

          Zip

          I'm interested too.  Camp is one of my fav parts of the season.  I get my hopes up about obscure fringe players.  It's fun to listen to Weis rank on the RBs and stuff.  Camp starts a bit later this year after mid-July.  I'm gonna miss Smithfield.

          -p (no dogs allowed at the new training facilities)
        • Buh Buh KEn
          Message 4 of 6 , May 29 3:51 PM
            Ok, bear with me a little on this question cuz I'm slow. Do they allow the
            public into their training camps on certain days or is it all private? I'd
            love to make a trip down to watch a few practices.

            Buh Buh KEn

            Message 5 of 6 , May 29 8:17 PM
              This is the first year they do training camp entirely at Gilette
              insteady of Smithfield, Rhode Island (Bryant College). As such some
              of the rules may change but generally it is completely open to the
              public. My base web page has some details but we are still awaiting
              the specifics. They are doing morning and evening sessions most of
              the time this year.

              Many of us go whenever possible and Karen did a great job with camp
              reviews last season. HOpefully she'll be up to some of her old
              tricks.

              Zip

              --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Buh Buh KEn" <phish8684@h...>

              Message 6 of 6 , May 30 5:38 AM
                In a message dated 5/29/2003 6:52:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, phish8684@... writes:

                Ok, bear with me a little on this question cuz I'm slow.  Do they allow the
                public into their training camps on certain days or is it all private?  I'd
                love to make a trip down to watch a few practices.

                Buh Buh KEn

                In the past they've been quite open
                Should be the same this year

                -p