Re: [patriotzip] Patriots sign Dedric Ward

  • George R
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2003
      I think we have not yet hit training camp.

      I think BB and Weis will now have a lot of choices to make
      to set our WR corps for the season.

      I think that will result in Weis having a lot of choices
      for the playbook as he prepares for the season.

      I think that will result in Tom Brady having a lot of
      choices on the field during the season.

      I think that will force many Defensive Coordinators to make
      choices between alot of headache and indigestion remedies.

      That's what I think!

      Or, to put it another way, I think it's a good signing. :-)

      --- Randy Pierce <patriotzip@...> wrote:
      > While he fits the mold of our typical receiver (short and
      > quick), I
      > wonder whether this is a good move. He fits the mold of
      > Branch and
      > Johnson as well as Brown and Patten. He had started to
      > impress me in
      > NY but his Miami days did nothing for me. What do you
      > all think?

      =====
      George
      ** N E Patriots ....