Re: Da clock, da count, da weekend, da call

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2003
      I'm at a firm 5 (having picked up Lisa and Dana from our tailgate) and I'm
      still 2 possibles... I'll find out tonight about those 2 when we go to the
      Sox/Yanks game tonight.
      Mrs. B
      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2003
        From: "Karen Cardoza" <bruschifan1@...>

        > Oops... Sent to wrong list! Sorry...
        >

        > > I'm at a firm 5 (having picked up Lisa and Dana from our tailgate) and
        I'm
        > > still 2 possibles... I'll find out tonight about those 2 when we go to
        the
        > > Sox/Yanks game tonight.
        > > Mrs. B

        Boy, this is not *nearly* as juicy as when
        George sends to the wrong list. :)

        -fifi
      • llj7366@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 20, 2003
          Thanks for including us, I am so excited. It is going to great.
          TALK TO YOU SOON
          LISA