Re: Available FAs

  • BB
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2003
      ----- Original Message -----
      > Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 05:46:02 -0700 (PDT)
      > From: John Warren <packy001@...>
      > Subject: Re: Re: Remaining "best" FA's and RFA's?
      >
      > DT
      > Santana Dotson
      > Sean Gilbert (cut) CAR
      > Gilbert Brown (cut) GB

      Depending what shape they are in, here are three guys
      that are more than capable of holding the NT position
      against the run. I would suspect that minimum salary,
      plus incentives based on PT, would get them on board.

      > Our best bet is to try and work out a tarde with SEA
      > to try and acquire Franchise Tagged All Pro LT Walter
      > Jones. A sign and trade deal (like Tebucky Jones)
      > would work. A 1st round pick next year and another
      > player like Klemm would probably seal the deal. We
      > have the cap room to make this deal.

      I would love to see a deal like this, but aren't we
      saving our 1st round draft picks next year to
      trade them for picks in 2004? :)

      -bill [ PATS 12 ]