Re: [patriotzip] Re: Remaining "best" FA's and RFA's?

  • John Warren
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2003
      Zip,

      To answer Dave's question, there isn't much left ...
      The free agent class of 2003 was described in an
      article by Len Pasquarelli as "the most shallow FA
      pool since the current system was implemented". Here
      is whats left

      DT
      Santana Dotson
      Sean Gilbert (cut) CAR
      Gilbert Brown (cut) GB
      Darius Holland MIN
      Bernard Holsey NE
      Chester McGlocton (cut) DEN
      Henry Ford (cut) TEN
      Leif Larsen BUF
      Shawn Price SD

      OL
      Genaro DeNapoli TEN
      Ben Lynch SF
      Corbin Lacina MIN
      Brendan Stai (cut) WAS

      Our best bet is to try and work out a tarde with SEA
      to try and acquire Franchise Tagged All Pro LT Walter
      Jones. A sign and trade deal (like Tebucky Jones)
      would work. A 1st round pick next year and another
      player like Klemm would probably seal the deal. We
      have the cap room to make this deal.

      http://search.yahoo.com