Autograph Signing - Tedy Bruschi and others...

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2003
      I'm posting this for Bill at Nashua Sports Collectibles. He's a
      tremendous guy and runs a great place. Some folks like these type of
      events, others do not but I can assure you that Bill treats people
      with the best care of any such event.

      I'll post the confirmation when it arrives.

      SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS (ticket = autograph)
      Boston Red Sox Pitcher (Closer)
      Brandon Lyon
      Saturday June 14 10 AM - 12 PM
      $15.00 per autograph.
      Tickets now on sale! Call for details.

      Boston Celtic Rookie
      J.R. BREMER (2nd NBA All Rookie Team)
      Tuesday June 24 from 6:30-8:30 PM
      $15.00 per autograph.
      Tickets now on sale! Call for details.

      New England Patriot (waiting on contract)
      Tedi Bruschi
      Saturday July 19 from 10 AM - 12 PM

      Boston Red Sox Right Fielder (On Sale June 15)
      Trot Nixon
      Monday August 4 from 6:00-8:00 PM

      Advanced Tickets strongly advised!
      Tickets during event will be called by number.
      Nashua Sports Collectibles (603)882-1778
      Email: nashuasports@...
      www.nashuasports.com