Houston - you have a problem

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2003
      The Patriots will be playing in Houston and our annual internet list
      trip to the game will occur. Details are fairly sketchy at this
      point but soon will be firming up. This is a group of Patriot Fans
      who make one trip each year with each person being responsible for
      their own travel and lodging. We purchase group tickets together at
      the Stadium, arrange travel to and from the team hotel (usually) to
      the stadium and make a modest attempt at feeding folk. No profit is
      involved in this venture, ticket and handling charge, bus rental and
      tailgate supplies. This is primarily the genre of the former "Bosco
      list" but several members of this board have made it there from time
      to time. Anyone interested may post here or contact me directly via
      zip@.... The price is near to $80 by my recollection and
      the trip is an excellent experience. So if you are on the wagon -
      leap.

      Questions or comments?