NPC: FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUES

  • BB
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2003
      If anyone is interested in playing in a FFL, check out
      this site:

      I'm in a few of the leagues, two of which (Butkus and Lambert) use
      defensive players as well.  These leagues are run very well and the
      owners know their football and enjoy the football talk and banter.
      The leagues are $100 each to enter and have BIG payouts
      $599 to the winner, $250 for runner up and $75 for 3rd and 4th.
      These are 12 team leagues, partial keeper leagues, and one is
      a regular draft while the other is an auction draft.  Both leagues
      are brand new so we will all start from scratch with building the
      teams.

      Check it out and if you have any questions you can either e-mail me
      or the league commissioner at commish@...

      -bill