Re: Rookie Mini Camp wrapup

  • John Warren
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6 9:52 AM
      I stand corrected ...

      He was cut, re-signed to the taxi squad and activated
      during the season. I do not believe he made the
      opening day roster, and every team had a shot at
      taking him off waivers.

      His 1st full season was 1994.

      --- Christopher Robert Woods <chris@...>

      http://www.patriots.com/team/Personal.sps?biotextid=150&playerid=142&playertype=1#links