Re: [patriotzip] In The Clear Morning Air

  • rob.bosch@rcn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 6:15 PM
      I have no argument with your analysis George. Good job all
      in all by the Pats. The only thing I would have liked to
      have happened is that when Kennedy slid down to number 12, I
      would have loved to have seen the Pats jump up a couple of
      spots and grab him. He's a bigger man, strong as a bull, and
      I think he would have been a slightly better fit for the
      Pats than Warren. That being said, I will trust that Pioli
      and BB felt that Warren is just as good a fit after studying
      him on film.

      Other than that I'm happy. This Wilson guy seems to be the
      type of cornerback that knows how to play the ball, and
      that's what is really important in my book. And I love
      adding another speed merchant to our wide receiving corps.
      Now let's hope he's another Deion Branch, and not another
      Tony Simmons. As for Klecko, I'm hoping he can become a part
      of the DL rotation. With guys like him it's hard to tell
      what will happen. Will his lack of size limit him, or will
      he work so much harder than anybody else that it won't
      matter? I won't comment on the other picks, because frankly
      I don't know much about them except for what I have read.
      What I will say is that having two number ones and two
      number twos next year..in a draft that is supposed to be
      very strong..is a stroke of genius. I'm already excited
      about that.

      -Pats Freak (just waiting on September...)