A QB?

  • George R
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2003
      ***** Why the hell are we drafting a QB in R6? We have a
      starter who's a proven winner, a decent veteran backup, and
      a very promissing young prospect at #3.

      (You have been transported back to the year 2000. We now
      return you to 2003.) :-)

      =====
      George
      ** N E Patriots ....
      Last AFC World Champions! **
    • Ram15
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2003
        Because they would like to move Davey up to the backup role either
        this year or next (probably next). Kingsbury can ride the practice
        squad for a year and then move into the #3 spot.