Day 2 Players we might have Interest

  • John Warren
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2003
      Here are some players we might be interested in!

      Lee Suggs RB Virginia Tech
      Rien Long DT Washington St,
      Nick Eason DT Clemson
      Montrae Holland OG Florida St
      Mike Lehan DB Minnesota
      Brett Williams OT Florida State
      Shurron Pierson DE South Florida
      Dennis Weathersby DB Oregon St.
      Tony Pashos OT Illinois
      Dan Koppen OC Boston College
      Kevin Garrett DB SMU
      Tully Banta Cain DE Cal
      Bradie James MLB LSU
      Ian Scott DT Florida
      Doug Gabriel WR Central Florida
      DeJuan Croce DB Nebraska
      Antwoine Sanders S Utah
      Hank Milligan S Houston
      Jesse Sowells S Houston
      Dan Klecko DT Temple
      Matt Walters DE Miami
      Colin Cole DT Iowa
      Matt Wilhelm MLB Ohio St
      Clifton Smith MLB Syracuse
      Andrew Pinnock FB South Carolina
      Antonio Garay DE BC
      Todd Johnson S Florida
      Colin Branch S Stanford
      Jimmy Wilkerson DE Oklahoma
      Ryan Hoag WR Gustavus Adolphus
      Sultan McCullough RB USC
      James Lee DT Oregon St.
      Walter Young WR Illinois
      Ivan Taylor DB Louisiana Lafayette
      Makoa Frietas OG Arizona
      David Diehl OG Illinois
      Lynaris Elpheage CB Tulane

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Bob George
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2003
        > Rien Long DT Washington St,

        How come this guy has slipped so low?

        Bob G
      • John Warren
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27, 2003
          Simply put he is a dog ... missed individual workouts
          , didn't show up for interviews, lacks maturity.
          Didn't grade out well at the combine or play well in
          post season all star games. In those games, they play
          against the best in COLLEGE, and the PROS is much
          faster bigger and stronger.

          --- Bob George <bobgeorge@...> wrote:
          > > Rien Long DT Washington St,
          >
          > How come this guy has slipped so low?
          >
          > Bob G

          http://search.yahoo.com
        • George R
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 27, 2003
            ***** This guy is a definite talent. But it sounds like
            he's "Ryan's brother". Must be something in the air up
            there in Washington these days! I wasn't aware of all those
            pre-draft problems, because I just didn't follow that
            activity this year. But I do know that he was a gem during
            the season in the PAC 10. He sure as hell cost himself a
            lot of money with the kind of screw ups you note here, Bob!
            My guess is that he has the pure talent to have been a R2
            pick.

            George

            --- John Warren <packy001@...> wrote:
            > Simply put he is a dog ... missed individual workouts
            > , didn't show up for interviews, lacks maturity.
            > Didn't grade out well at the combine or play well in
            > post season all star games. In those games, they play
            > against the best in COLLEGE, and the PROS is much
            > faster bigger and stronger.
            >
            > --- Bob George <bobgeorge@...> wrote:
            > > > Rien Long DT Washington St,
            > >
            > > How come this guy has slipped so low?