Re: Hot Rumor Moving Up

  • Ram15
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 16, 2003
      Helloooo Newman. Sorry, I couldn't resist a Seinfeld reference. I
      hope that's not their intent if they trade up. Nothing against Newman
      as I've heard great things about him, but if you have a pick that
      high you have to go D-Line or offensive skill position. You can
      still get decent cornerback later in the draft.