KFFL says: Re: RFA signing

  • patriotzip
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2003
      Seahawks | Might Match Woodard Offer - posted at KFFL
      (http://nfl.kffl.com)
      4:58 PT: Updating previous reports, the Seattle Times reports the
      Seattle Seahawks might choose to match the offer sheet given to DT
      Cedric Woodard by the New England Patriots. "I've been told they
      don't want to lose him," said Woodard's agent, Jordan Woy. "So I'd
      say it's 50-50. I wouldn't be surprised if Seattle makes a decision
      within the next day or two."

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "patriotzip" <patriotzip@y...>