I gotta love this

  • patriotzip
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2003
      Purely for namesake reasons as I think there's no chance we get him
      though I'd love to get him on board:

      Patriots | Pierce Work Out Details - posted at KFFL
      (http://nfl.kffl.com)
      12:58 PT: Matt Gambill, of All-Pro Scouting Services, has informed
      KFFL that Kansas State LB Terry Pierce worked out on Friday for the
      New England Patriots at KSU. He weighed in at 246 pounds. Pierce ran
      4.77, 4.79 and 4.80 40-yard dash. He looked very sharp in position
      drills.