Tom Brady

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2003
      This from some local MA paper I can't remember:

      Tom Brady (shoulder) is making progress with his right shoulder
      injury. Neither Brady or the Patriots have admitted he separated the
      shoulder. He said progress is being made, but he still isn't 100
      percent recovered despite the injury taking place nearly three months
      ago. "I'm sure it'll be fine," he said, "hopefully, any week now." He
      said he's thrown the ball only once and there is some inflammation in
      there that needs to go down, so he's also cutting back on weight
      lifting during the team's off-season conditioning program.

      Scary, huh?

      dave
      www.PatriotsWeekly.com