RE: My man is back in town....

  • Christopher Robert Woods
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27, 2003
      > No, what I'm saying is that Bruschi has
      > enough respect for his teammates that he
      > doesn't tend to denigrate them in the press.

      There's a difference between not denigrating and
      giving a glowing report on someone.

      Not denigrating:
      "Tedy, what do you think about Tebucky?"
      "Like to have him back."

      vs. what you saw.

      What I read was someone really talking well about a
      player they were hope would come back. A player Tedy
      apparently views as something other than a
      bad-tackling waste of a first round pick.

      I don't remember reading Tedy giving such a glowing
      sendoff of Bledsoe last offseason....

      =====
      Christopher Robert Woods - tradebledsoe@...
      "No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public." - HL Mencken

      http://platinum.yahoo.com