NPCW - Briefly
- ***** I'm not going to get dragged into a useless exchange
of posts with the naive peaceniks among us. But I just saw
this, and had to post it, despite the fact that I've never
been a big fan of Dennis Miller ... until NOW!
Dennis Miller Had This To Say(#10 says the most important
All the rhetoric on whether or not we should go to war
against Iraq has got my insane little brain spinning
like a roulette wheel. I enjoy reading opinions from both
sides but I have detected a hint of confusion.
As I was reading the paper recently, I was reminded of the
best advice someone ever gave me. He told me about the KISS
method (Keep It Simple, Stupid!) so, with this as a theme,
I'd like to apply this theory for those who don't quite get
it. My hope is that we can simplify things a bit and
recognize a few important facts.
Here are 10 things to consider when voicing an opinion on
this Important issue:
1) Between President Bush and Saddam Hussein ... Hussein is
the bad guy.
2) If you have faith in the United Nations to do the right
thing keep this in mind, they have Libya heading the
Committee on Human Rights and Iraq heading the Global
Disarmament Committee. Do your own math here.
3) If you use Google search and type in "french military
victories," your reply will be "did you mean french
4) If your only anti-war slogan is "no war for oil," sue
your school district for allowing you to slip through
the cracks and robbing you of the education you deserve.
5) Saddam and Bin Laden will not seek united nations
approval before they try to kill us.
6) Despite common belief, Martin Sheen is not the
president. He plays one on t.v.
7) Even if you are anti-war, you are still an "infidel!"
and Bin Laden wants you dead, too.
8) If you believe in a "vast right-wing conspiracy" but not
in the danger that Hussein poses, quit hanging out with the
Dell computer dude.
9) We are not trying to liberate them.
10) Whether you are for military action or against it, our
young men and women overseas are fighting for us to defend
our right to speak out. We all need to support them
***** 'Nuff said.
** N E Patriots ....
Last AFC World Champions! **