RE: David Boston was not franchised

  • John Warren
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21 7:08 PM
      I have no interest Boston. I would much rather see
      the Pats go after Marcus Robinson if he is let go, as
      expected.

      --- BB <beaulac@...> wrote:
> [...]
      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • John Warren
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21 7:11 PM

        --- BB <beaulac@...> wrote:
> [...]
        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      • BB
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21 7:28 PM
          From: "John Warren" <packy001@...>

          > I have no interest Boston. I would much rather see
          > the Pats go after Marcus Robinson if he is let go, as
          > expected.

          I hope the Pats don't offer Robinson much more than
          the vet minimum, plus incentives. Robinson has only
          had 1 good season out of 6 and that was in 1999. The
          past couple of seasons Robinson is averaging about
          250 yards receiving and 5 TDs.

          -bill