RE: [patriotzip] Seymour's Role

  • Rob Bosch
    Message 1 of 269 , Feb 17, 2003
      Plain and simple, I don't want to see Seymour at end. While he is quick as a
      tackle, I do not seem him being quick enough to play end. I think he would
      apply very little pressure on the QB from there, but he would be an
      excellent run stuffer at that spot. Keep him at tackle...sign or draft
      another big man to play next to him, and get some speed for the DE spot.

      -Pats Freak

    • bobg@bossports.net
      Message 269 of 269 , Oct 17, 2004
        "Champions Doing What Champions Do" at http://www.bossports.net/patriots/story.php?filename=041018