Re: [patriotzip] Seymour's Role

  • John Warren
    Message 1 of 269 , Feb 15, 2003
      When Seymour was coming into the draft and everyone
      was calling for David Terrell. the knock on him was
      that he played too upright. A few teams at the top
      stayed away from him because they thought he was more
      a DE than DT.

      I would like top see the Pats get Cletidus Hunt from
      GB in Free agency along with two LB's; Roosevelt
      Colvin (only 25 yo) and Mike Maslowski. This would
      lessen the need for LB on draft day and provide a big
      jump up on the DT's. Its a very deep draft for DT's.
      What id we got a DT and DE at 14 and 19... thats like
      a brand new DL anchored by veterans Hunt and Seymour.

      --- "PatriotZip <patriotzip@...>"

      http://www.bossports.net/patriots/story.php?filename=030215

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • bobg@bossports.net