Parker Dumped

  • John Warren
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2003
      Seems like he just can't handle success ... the former
      Pats Strength and Conditioning coach was dumped in
      favor of Grudens former coordinator ... maybe the Pats
      will bring him back as markus Paul's replacement ...
      NOT

      Buccaneers | Parker Fired - posted at KFFL
      (http://nfl.kffl.com)
      4:23 PT: The St. Petersburg Times reports the Tampa
      Bay Buccaneers have fired strength and conditioning
      coach Johnny Parker.

      Buccaneers | Giemont Hired - posted at KFFL
      (http://nfl.kffl.com)
      13:18 PT: Buccaneers.com reports the Tampa Bay
      Buccaneers have hired Garrett Giemont as strength and
      conditioning coordinator. Giemont spent four years
      under head coach Jon Gruden in Oakland.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • BB
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2003
        > Seems like he just can't handle success ... the former
        > Pats Strength and Conditioning coach was dumped in
        > favor of Grudens former coordinator ... maybe the Pats
        > will bring him back as markus Paul's replacement ...

        I wouldn't rule out the Cowboys.

        -bill