Re: [patriotzip] Re: Another reason to like Brady

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2003

      ----- Original Message -----

      Is this substantiated?  I mean, is there valid proof
      he said this?

      If he did, then I couldn't be happier.  Its nice to
      have someone with the balls to speak their mind in
      this day and age.

      I saw it this morning on the news... he didn't say "assholes".... Apparently someone asked him about the fans on the golf course and he said, "You can tell all the Raider fans... cuz they're all jerks!  hehehehe"  at which point Marino put his arms around  his shoulders and cracked up laughing!

      Just can't get enough Bruschi?
      Visit
      www.patriotworld.com and
      check out TotallyTedy!