Another reason to like Brady

  • philw1776@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2003
      from USENET

      At Pebble Beach Pro-Am: Tom Brady said on TV  "I'm glad the Raiders lost, Raiders fans are all assholes!"  Dan Marino loved it!

      The guy's got an attitude about him and doesn't try to be Mr Mealey Mouth to suck up to the PC folks.

      -philw (thinks that Brady met bill beaulac)
    • Christopher Robert Woods
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2003
        Is this substantiated? I mean, is there valid proof
        he said this?

        If he did, then I couldn't be happier. Its nice to
        have someone with the balls to speak their mind in
        this day and age.

        --- PhilW1776@... wrote:
        > from USENET
        >
        > At Pebble Beach Pro-Am: Tom Brady said on TV "I'm
        > glad the Raiders lost,
        > Raiders fans are all assholes!" Dan Marino loved
        > it!
        >
        > The guy's got an attitude about him and doesn't try
        > to be Mr Mealey Mouth to
        > suck up to the PC folks.
        >
        > -philw (thinks that Brady met bill beaulac)

        =====
        Christopher Robert Woods - tradebledsoe@...
        "No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public." - HL Mencken

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • Karen Cardoza
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2003

          Is this substantiated?  I mean, is there valid proof
          he said this?

          If he did, then I couldn't be happier.  Its nice to
          have someone with the balls to speak their mind in
          this day and age.

          I saw it this morning on the news... he didn't say "assholes".... Apparently someone asked him about the fans on the golf course and he said, "You can tell all the Raider fans... cuz they're all jerks!  hehehehe"  at which point Marino put his arms around  his shoulders and cracked up laughing!

          Just can't get enough Bruschi?
          Visit
          www.patriotworld.com and
          check out TotallyTedy!