Re: [patriotzip] Jets after TBKY

  • rob.bosch@rcn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2003
      Tebucky is really low on my wish list. I just don't think
      he's an instinctive player, and I won't mind at all if he's
      gone. Paying him an exorbitant amount of money would be a
      big mistake. I'll miss him more on special teams than
      anything else. His penchant for hitting his own players
      rather than opposing ones drives me crazy!

      I, for one, would like to see Antwain Harris get a shot at
      FS. He's not a hitter, but he's got good speed. Seems like a
      nice complement to Milloy in my opinion. As for Otis, that
      might work too. I still think he is going to open up the
      season as a starting CB though, unless Myers gets it
      together this off-season.

      -Pats Freak