Considerate Raidah Fan

  • George R
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      ***** They're not all bad people. This report confirms
      that. But you have to admit that it's easy to understand
      the confusion of the police officer, right? ;-)

      Three football fans were on their way to a game when one
      noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of
      the road. They stopped and discovered a nude female dead
      drunk.

      Out of respect and propriety, the Seahawk's fan took off
      his cap and placed it over her right breast.
      The Niners' fan took off his cap and placed it over her
      left breast.
      Following their lead, the Raider's fan took off his cap and
      placed it over her crotch.

      The police were inspection.called and when the officer
      arrived, he conducted his investigation.
      First, he lifted up the Seahawk's cap, replaced it and
      wrote down some notes.
      Next, he lifted the 'Niners' cap, replaced it and wrote
      down some more notes.
      The officer then lifted the Raider's cap, replaced it, then
      lifted it again, replaced it, lifted it a third time, and
      replaced it one last time.

      The Raider's fan was getting upset and finally asked,
      "What are you, a pervert or something?" "Why do you keep
      lifting and looking, lifting and looking? "Well," said the
      officer. "I am simply surprised; normally when I look under
      a Raider's hat, I find an asshole...."

      =====
      George
      ** N E Patriots ....