Could Be Bad News for Our Team

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2014
      http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/new_england_patriots/2014/07/patriots_defense_might_be_over_ruled

      --- George
      All we can hope and strive for is a system of laws and education that minimizes the natural cruelty within man; and allows for survival of the fittest in social, as well as physical and economic terms.
    • frankdanabrewster
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2014
        Glad we opted for Revis over Talib. Talib is not as quick, and is therefore more physical out of necessity. Denver may see more yellow than the Pats.