First 'pads-on" practice...

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26 1:30 PM
      Good observations from the first padded practice. My takeaways;

      Brady is as sharp as he has ever been
      No receiver has been able to shake Revis
      Thompkins is becoming Brady's go-to guy
      LaFell can't catch the ball
      Develin is almost certainly a TE now

      http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/postcard-patriots-training-camp-day-3?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26 6:15 PM

        Four good sentences and one not so good!

        Go Brady…for number 4 this season.