SUIT UP!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2014
      That means pads and all for the NFL players.

      TRAINING CAMPS OPEN ALL AROUND THE LEAGUE NEXT WEEK!

      I, for one, couldn't be happier. Yes, sadly, some would say, other than my wife and my cat, the NFL is my life. And it's finally back! :-)

      --- George
      All we can hope and strive for is a system of laws and education that minimizes the natural cruelty within man; and allows for survival of the fittest in social, as well as physical and economic terms.