Dobson's greatest fear...

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2014

    "Don't leave me here alone, coach. Revis is out there!"

  • David Brunat
    Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2014
      You know what this picture is?  How to grab a jersey and not get caught by a ref.  Refs are trained to look for visual cues of a hold.  One in particular is they look for the number on the front to distort from the jersey being pulled.  The way he's grabbing BB is only distorting the bottom not the chest area where the numbers are.

      The BrewGnat

      Sent from my iPad

      Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2014
        Interesting...