Develin's key to sticking around?

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2014

      Some of us talked about this last year. James Develin has been spending most of his reps at TE so far in OTAs and mini-camp.

      Patriots FB James Develin adding tight end to his resume

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2014

        Do you think that this will be a good fit at TE?

        Some of us talked about this last year. James Develin has been spending most of his reps at TE so far in OTAs and mini-camp.

        Patriots FB James Develin adding tight end to his resume

        Image removed by sender. image

        Patriots FB James Develin adding tight end to his resu...

        James Develin has always been a versatile player and now he's adding tight end to his resume.

        Preview by Yahoo

      • frankdanabrewster
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 18, 2014
          I understand he's a pretty good blocker. Don't know about his receiving skills. Hasn't had much of an opportunity in games. They may just be trying him out, to see if there is any potential, since the RB field is pretty crowded.

          fdb
        • Mark Morse
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 19, 2014
            The reports out of OTAs and mini camp say that he is catching the ball surprising well. Had a TD in red zone 11 on 11 ysterday.

            Mark Morse
            Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup

            Subject: RE: [patriotzip] Develin's key to sticking around?
            To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com