Sports banners at Logan...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2014

      Slight OT…we went on a trip this past week and flew to Boston from L.A. (on our way elsewhere, darn it).

      Both my husband and I had our Pats shirts on and in the waiting area for JetBlue there was a Red Sox t-shirt, Bruins shirt, and a Pats cap.

      When we got there, we had a 3-hour layover so I walked around. It was close to 9 p.m.-ish so most of the shops were closed or closing.

      Dang…the Black Dog store was closed. When I walked past the security area where you take your shoes off, I could see in the background the sports banners.

      Saw two Red Sox, 3 Bruins, and the first few of many Celts banners. The Pats banners must have been out of my sight, darn it.

      What I was wondering is—do ALL terminals there have all of the banners up or is it just Jet Blue??

      I wanted to take a photo of the Pats banners but I’d have to go out and come through security again…lol!

      I have to say that I was absolutely THRILLED to be at that airport with that Pats shirt on!!!!!!

      GO PATRIOTS!!

      Guess you guys don’t want to throw a little bit of good luck to the Kings??

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2014
        GOOD LUCK, KINGS! ... Hey, the Bruins are done for 2014; and I did live in Orange County for almost 30 years. I actually went to 2 or 3 Kings games. ... Yes, they were playing the Bruins, of course. The Kings have always been my second team in the NHL. I hope they get the Cup!

        As for you, Susan; you need to plan your next vacation around a Patriots game. I can guarantee you that you'd absolutely love a September week spent in a small resort on Cape Cod, with a Patriots game at the front or back end of it. (Foxboro is a very short drive from Cape Cod.) Take a day to go out to Nantucket Island, which is a wonderful experience. Take another day to drive up to Boston, and  see the historic and new parts of the city. For the rest of the vacation, stay on the Cape, and enjoy that wonderful environment.

        --- George
        All we can hope and strive for is a system of laws and education that minimizes the natural cruelty within man; and allows for survival of the fittest in social, as well as physical and economic terms.