OTA tomorrow....

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2014

      I noticed that the Pats have scheduled for their first OTA tomorrow.

      Does BB make them mandatory? I know they aren’t but each coach has their own way of doing things I’m guessing.

      OT…saw the movie Draft Day yesterday and it was good, fictional but good.

      The acting was good and if the Browns win the SB this year then the fictional premise will have come true!

      But we know it’s going to be us winning, so sorry Cleveland.