Edelman returns!

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2014
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2014

        That’s good…I read that he was talking to the Whiners.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2014
          Thus solidifying TWO important areas for the team: WR and PR (the latter too much overlooked during most discussions about Edelman).

          With the additions of Revis and Browner giving the secondary a major upgrade, this leaves only a couple of true priorities for additional FA moves and/or the draft. They need an upgrade at C, and possibly ORG, as well. And they need an upgrade to the depth at DT. (Although we don't know yet if that could come from the IR list. I'm not giving up hope on the potential of Armand Armstead to be that guy.)

          --- George
          All we can hope and strive for is a system of laws and education that minimizes the natural cruelty within man; and allows for survival of the fittest in social, as well as physical and economic terms.