A Patriot no Moe...

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 10, 2014
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2014
        Well, so much for my 'dark horse' slot WR candidate, T.J. Moe. I wonder if the achilles injury was not healing well? As I said before, his video clips and info were very encouraging, and he has decent size at 6'0/200. Oh well, the search goes on.

        --- George
        All we can hope and strive for is a system of laws and education that minimizes the natural cruelty within man; and allows for survival of the fittest in social, as well as physical and economic terms.

      • frankdanabrewster
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 11, 2014
          I'm still picking Mark Harrison to be the big surprise this season. But then my pick for Pats rookie of the year last season was Steve Beauharnas...  :D

          fdb
        • frankdanabrewster
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 11, 2014

            The could resign him, George. Think of it. If they were able to trade for Larry Fitzgerald, make a deal with the Jets for Jeremy Kerley, and resign T.J. Moe, we'd have a receiving corp of... Larry, Kerley, and Moe!  :o)

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 11, 2014
              GRRROOOAAANNN! Shame on you, Frank. ;-)