Eric Decker??

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2014

      Would we want to get Eric Decker, if he’s on the market and the Broncos don’t re-sign him?

    • frankdanabrewster
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2014
        I think Decker would be a good consideration. Over 80 catches each of the last 2 years. Over 14 yds/catch last year. At 6'3", he's a big target. I heard a sports writer in Denver today saying that he wouldn't be surprised if th Pats made a run at him.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2014

          I don’t know much about him, but do you think that he’d fit with the Pats philosophy and team atmosphere?

          Seems as if that would be great to have him along with Gronk.