Patriots Hire Defensive Assistant

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2014
       His name is Brendan Daly and he has 8 years as a Defensive Line assistant for the Minnesota Vilkings.  he has 17 years of coaching experience and was a former TE in college at Drake.

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2014

        What do you think of this?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2014
        He has some experience which is better than what we have seen in recent years.  With DeGulielmo as O LIne replacement for Scarnecchia, I think they are movng in the right direction.

        Mark Morse Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup

        Message 4 of 4 , Jan 29, 2014
          In terms of numbers, he replaces Pepper Johnson. As for his duties, who knows? Clearly BB will be moving some pieces around in the coaching ranks with Scar and Pepper gone. Just a "wait and see" thing for fans, IMO. We don't know what BB is thinking.

          --- George
          All we can hope and strive for is a system of laws and education that minimizes the natural cruelty within man; and allows for survival of the fittest in social, as well as physical and economic terms.

          What do you think of this?