Let's Start The Chant!

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 27, 2014
      "Source: The Boston Globe - Ben Volin

      New England Patriots WR Danny Amendola may be fighting for a roster spot in 2014. $2 million of his $3 million base salary becomes guaranteed if he is on the roster at 4pm on Mar. 11."

      Ready? ... Let's GO ... CUT! CUT! CUT! CUT! ...

      --- George
      All we can hope and strive for is a system of laws and education that minimizes the natural cruelty within man; and allows for survival of the fittest in social, as well as physical and economic terms.
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 27, 2014

        Do you want him gone?

        I thought he was pretty good or is it his injuries?

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 27, 2014

            No, that’s pretty specific….lol!

            I guess he seemed good when he had the games, but I also know that he was injured a lot for the Rams too.

            I hope we keep Edelman.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 27, 2014

                Do you think that Edelman wants to resign with us??

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 27, 2014
                  I have no idea, Susan.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 27, 2014

                    I know, but I was just wondering if you had heard anything or read anything about who might want to stay.

                    Sometimes there are things written and such….maybe they don’t verbalize it while the agents are working behind the scenes??

                    Yeah…let’s chant FOR this one