Dear god, not 2006 redux...

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 15, 2014
      Uh-oh....

      Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 17m
      Danny Aiken has been hit with the illness that's going around the Patriots
      locker room. He was sent home for the day.

      Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 11m
      Extra hand-sanitizer stations set up for players/visitors in Patriots
      locker room. #keepitcleanandlimitillness

      --
      Rich Carreiro rich@...
    • frankdanabrewster
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 15, 2014
        Brady as well... Ugh...

        fdb
      • frankdanabrewster
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 15, 2014

          When I heard Aiken was not at practice, I was afraid they had cut him after that bad snap. Then I heard Brady was absent also and thought to myself, "I didn't think his holds were that bad".  :o)

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 15, 2014

            Did they all go to a funeral?

            I heard that Kraft had gone to one and maybe that was a coverup?

            When I heard Aiken was not at practice, I was afraid they had cut him after that bad snap. Then I heard Brady was absent also and thought to myself, "I didn't think his holds were that bad".  :o)

            fdb

          • Peter Anderson
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 15, 2014

              Tom is sick, not sure about anyone else, sounds like the flu is going around

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 15, 2014

                I think that will all be okay….fingers crossed

                Tom is sick, not sure about anyone else, sounds like the flu is going around

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 15, 2014
                  Just a few words of encouragement. It's better to know of this problem on Wednesday than on Friday. I'm sure the team doctors are responding immediately with appropriate medications, both preventative and curative. Hopefully, this will be contained, and allow at least most of the players to get appropriate practice time; and be healthy at game time.

                  --- George
                  Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

                  On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 4:52 AM, <frank.dana@...> wrote:

                  Brady as well... Ugh...

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 15, 2014
                    Actually, I saw the note on Brady missing practice first. He's done that many times on Wednesday, so that didn't concern me. Besides, all he does is handoff anyway. ;-)