A Tom Brady playoff record today...

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2014

      Tom Brady’s setting a record today with 25 playoffs games as a starting QB!

      Wonder how far back Shifty-eyed Joe is? I would think that he’s pretty close…would have to look it up.

      But we all know from the radio program that TB’s choked in all of them, right?

    • frankdanabrewster
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 12, 2014
        Also, first QB with 6000 passing yards in playoff games.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 12, 2014
          Next you'll be saying that you think he should be in the Hall Of Fame.

          --- George
          Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 12, 2014

            I know the individual stats don’t matter as much to him as they do to others or to fans, BUT that’s impressive.

            I’m sure that he wants a 4th ring over any stats (probably).

            Wish he could tie Charles Haley with 5 rings.

            This year a SB win for BB would tie him with Chuck Noll.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 12, 2014

              BUT that radio guy says NO George…he chokes in playoff games.

              Guess we’ll let him have his misinformed fun and we won’t tell, huh?