Teams in AFC playoffs...

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2013

      What does anyone think of the teams in the AFC playoff group?

      Not sure anyone has it “wrapped up”, although the media will have it done already.

      By no means, do the Broncos have it wrapped up and we don’t either but I like our chances.

      I’m hoping the best record/13-3 curse still haunts the Broncos. Best record does not always get into the SB (we know that for a fact).

      We’ve beaten the Broncos, which is a good thing to have behind us. Bengals beat us so we’d have to be careful there.

      Chargers or Chiefs might not make it to our games. I think we could beat either one of those teams.

      Colts? They might be dangerous….

      Squealers were left really disappointed until the very end of that game-Chargers/Chiefs.

      And George? DON’T rub it in for the Cowboys nasty loss…lol! I’m okay because I want Patriots to win the SB.

      What did anyone think of that ref’s clock error? Man, that was bad!

    • Peter Anderson
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 30, 2013

        I think Denver and KC are going to be tough to beat. Even though I normally root for the Chargers (unless they are playing the  Pats), I will be rooting for Cincinnati, because if KC and the Chargers win, then we will play KC on the 11th, whereas if Cincy wins, we play Cincy.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 30, 2013

          You think KC would be tougher to beat than the Bengals?

          The Bengals played us tough, but do you think we could beat them this time around?

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 30, 2013

            I don’t know if we can beat any of the teams in the playoffs (other than the Chargers, and we can’t play them until the AFC Championship at the earliest), but KC at times is tougher than Denver and I don’t see us beating Denver in Denver if we have to play them there.  We’re really lucky we beat them in MA.

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 30, 2013
              One thing I was happy about in the Cowboys game, Susan, was that the clock screw up became moot. I really would have hated to see a major officiating issue like that have been deemed responsible for the outcome. Since the Cowboys scored on that drive, no harm, no foul.

              But, yes, I was, as always, happy to see Jerry Jones turn his back on the camera and clearly spit out a couple of epithets. :-)

              I do think that the AFC Championship game will be played in Denver; and that they'll have a major HFA there due to the altitude. But, we'll see how it all turns out.

              As I said earlier, the Patriots can't be counted out.

              --- George
              Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 30, 2013

                Of course the Chargers are mostly only in the playoffs because of an officiating error.  Sure the Steelers love that