Nice win!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2013

      Yeah…we’re champs of the AFC East again!

      Good game, except for another injury. Seems as if that’s par for our course this season.

      Was going to say that it was nice to see the Fish go down, but they are #6 on the playoff seeds so far (gag).

      With regard to the 11-4 “curse”, I say hogwash.

      Yes, maybe it’s in the books but no record like that lasts long.

      I think that this is the year we are going to break it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Brady’s TD record fell yesterday (parade to follow…stay tuned for invites of course), baseball records fell, blah blah blah.

      The Pats this year are like those animals when cornered—the lizard’s tail breaks off but grows back again and so on.

      When they are down and in the corner they strike back. Even without major players, they didn’t stay in that corner.

      I think that says A LOT about the team in general.

      SO, under those circumstances, does anyone really want to play the Pats with that analysis?

      Look at yesterday…TB had lost and was mad last week and cursed  at the press conference, so he comes out swinging.

      Did the Ravens not see that coming? I guess let’s hope any opponent assumes we are going to lose.

      I think that they can hold their own against anyone coming up…will they? I don’t know but I’m sure going to bet FOR them.

      Who’s with me???? Don’t be like the Little Red Hen..when I’m helping to hoist the Lombardi trophy you’ll want a turn…lol!!

    • Ed Bryant

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 23, 2013
          But there's no way they can win the Super Bowl. No way, I tell ya! (I will continue to challenge them to prove me wrong!) :-)

          --- George
          Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 24, 2013

            AND, they are going to prove you wrong….so keep telling them that they won’t and we’ll have our miracle.

            I better start arm exercises to lift that trophy huh?? And make an appt for that cyber liquor store!