OK, let's win out!

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2013
      If they needed any more motivation to win out, we have it this morning!

      fdb
    • Peter Anderson
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2013

        I agree.  Thank you San Diego!

        Peter

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 2013

          Yeah….way to go Chargers!!

          AND, I have another motivation…lol! It’s my birthday Sunday, SO I’d really like a victory as a present!!!

          Had one game on that Sunday when we had the Rams tickets and it was great!

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 13, 2013
            Happy Birthday, Susan. So, are you now old enough to get your driver's license? :-)

            This news must be a good omen for our team on Sunday. Hopefully, the additional fact that this is a "Hats and T-shirts game", as Tedy called the title clinchers, will give our battered team enough extra incentive to battle their way through a highly motivated Dolphins team that's trying to stay alive for a playoff spot - or even a possible Division Championship.

            Very big game for both teams. It figures to go down to the last couple of minutes with the outcome still in doubt. Hopefully, the experience that our team has in that situation will carry them through to victory!

            --- George
            Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.